Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - MM030

Status
Not open for further replies.

MM030

Member Name MM030

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: MM030

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :

Staff who banned you : Killah121

Staff who dealt with you : Killah121

Staff who have warned you previously : Xx_DangCreeper_xX

Reason for ban on record : _

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Hacking

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was Pvping and i am good at PVP but people said i was hacking but im not then Killah121 hitted me in vanish
and appeared in front of me
He said screenshare on discord to NOT get banned So i asked my mom but she said im not allowed to call with strangers and Killah121 is a stranger than i got banned
And Killah121 doesnt have sufficicnet evidence to Bane me he has no records and you need sufficient evidence to ban someone.

Why should we unban you? Because i really love the server (ive played for 18 hours in a few days) and i want to become admin on the server and i would never hack on MC-Drugs

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will try to dont play PVP on my best so i cant get banned

How can we trust you again? You can fully trust me because i am a good person and im really nice and maybe we can meet each other and we can talk about this in discord (i made an account)

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would love it to talk about this in discord so we can talk this out like matures do

Killah121

MVP+
So I watched for roughly 10mins first in kitpvp after receiving multiple reports. There were 2 things that stood out to me from the start.
You were instantly potting whilst holding a sword which is a sign of auto soup/pots, and in moments where you were alone with somebody where nobody else could see you, you would start attacking from 5 blocks + or more, a sign of reach hacks.

Even then i continued to watch i checked the pings to see if people were lagging and all looked smooth. Then i decided to come pvp against you myself and for about 20-30mins i chased you around pvping, at multiple instances you had a much further range than i did.
Once i was confident enough to say yes there is some unfair means being used, i decided to ask you to either confess or screen share with me and mentioned should you log off from that point i would ban you.
You told me your mother won't allow you to create a discord account or speak to others and basically refused. Abit strange how she suddenly is allowing you to now that you've had the chance to log off.

MM030

Well i wasnt allowed to CALL with strangers, i am allowed to make Discord but not to talk in voice (i wanted to chat in discord NOT call)
and i want another admin to read my appeal instead of Killah121

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
After reading your appeal and going over what killah has said in his report. I feel this was a justified ban. Killah was even nice enough to give you a chance with going on discord to screen share with them to see if you had a client. Some admins ( like myself ) dont give people these chances.

MM030

But he has no sufficient evidence of me hacking
I think that its the best way if a MOD is going to discord me
My discord is: Skeppy#6477
I can not call since im not allowed to call with strangers but we can chat though

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
A mod will not be able to over turn your ban. So talking with them will not help you much.
As for sufficient evidence there was more then enough within what killah has posted. This ban will stand. It's only 3 days you will be back on the server before you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.