Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Monokuma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monokuma

Member Name Monokuma

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: UltimateMonokuma

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Banned from being cop forever.

Staff who banned you : ChickenChit

Staff who dealt with you : ChickenChit

Staff who have warned you previously : No one at all.

Reason for ban on record : "planting drugs on players"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think the mod thought he was quite funny and had absolutely no idea of what was going on.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? The explanation is this mod has absolutely no idea of what he is doing.

Why should we unban you? Allow me to show you my argument on why should I be unbanned.
1. The moderator who banned me from cop has absolutely no proof for any of his claims.
2. The person I gave drugs to asked me to give him back his drugs, which I did.
3. This moderator has the fame of banning people from cop without any proof.
4. I have proof of a moderator telling me it is perfectly acceptable to do what I did, and therefore this ban is completely invalid.
5. I have not broken any of the rules at /rules 3.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure I get unbanned because of the unfairness of this ban. This moderator should learn how to do bans properly.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me because I have never broken a rule at all.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? This argument is irrefutable, because there is absolutely no evidence this "moderator" has on me.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal approved.

At this point, you will be allowed cop again. Please make sure to follow all the rules in /rules 1,2,3,4

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
I have just been informed by another admin that you admitted to it. Ignorance of rules is not an excuse. Please do not farm admins for a different response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.