Username:

In-Game Name: MrN00bly

Reason for ban autofish farm

Length of ban: 3 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? for building a massive fish spawning area in the wild, it was a massive tube full of water with soul sand at the bottom meant to make finding and killing tropical fish easier to exploit player shops

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i didnt think it was against the rules to build a spawn area, i knew auto fish farms werent legal but this wasnt even automatic it was just a spawning area with soul sand.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not build weird shit again

How can you ensure we can trust you again? by sticking to purely conventional farming methods

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? in hindsight it probably was a bit of a grey area but i only know that know because i got banned for it. while i was building it i just thought it was a funny way to exploit a player shop, and had no idea that it would somehow count as an "autofish farm"

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied
Being ignorant towards are rules isnt a excuse. rule 9a in /rules "AFK fishing machines/fish farms are not allowed"
i suggest reading the rules when you come back.

Latest posts

Members online