Username:

In-Game Name: MrSirLawrence

Reason for ban Autoclicker

Length of ban: 3 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) Ingame

Staff who banned you Kidcar33

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I came online this morning to a ban message for autoclicker so I assume that this was why.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I will say that I was in fact using an autoclicker so that I wouldn't get kicked for being afk. I didn't know that this was against the rules. I read the rulebook and don't think I saw anything about this. I hear people in the server talk about how they afk their farms all night and idk how they could not get kicked without some sort of autoclicker so I thought it was okay.

I also never got warned by any staff about this. Never got a msg about how I should stop or told that it's illegal. So I think an unexpected 3 day ban is a little much.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I simply won't use an autoclicker anymore. I'll be sure to brush up on the rules if it was there and I missed it.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I've never cheated or used illegal mods on this server before and I've been playing on it for like 4 years. There's was once when I had a fish farm and I got told I had to stop and I never used it again. I once got told that a new style of farm I had was decided that it was illegal and I destroyed it. I've always followed mods instructions on these things.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I would just appreciate it if I could get off with a warning or a shorter ban considering that I wasn't informed or warned prior to the ban. I haven't caused any issues snd have always followed mods instructions when given them.

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.
Appeal denied.

MrSirLawrence

I don't understand. Are autoclickers listed as illegal somewhere? And I don't understand how I've gotten a 3 day ban without being talked to by staff prior?

I think the mistake is that I wasn't talked to about this prior to the ban. I mean I've seen a kid get banned for only an hour when he was helping someone xray bases and he was talked to about it prior. I got banned for 3 days without warning or anything for autoclicking a blaze spawner. I wasn't even fishing or anything.

MrSirLawrence

I don't understand. Are autoclickers listed as illegal somewhere? And I don't understand how I've gotten a 3 day ban without being talked to by staff prior?

I think the mistake is that I wasn't talked to about this prior to the ban. I mean I've seen a kid get banned for only an hour when he was helping someone xray bases and he was talked to about it prior. I got banned for 3 days without warning or anything for autoclicking a blaze spawner. I wasn't even fishing or anything.
I guess if you guys can just ban for 3 days without warning then I'll have to deal with it but I just don't understand why I wasn't talked to before hand because I honestly didn't think that it was a problem at all.

People talk openly in chat about asking their farms and they must use an autoclicker to do that. I read the rules to make sure I followed all the right farm guidelines. I don't try to scheme.

MrSirLawrence

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.
Appeal denied.
Let me know how I can be better prepared in the future. Or maybe we can have a clearer presentation of the rules so that I can make sure I follow them.

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
An autoclicker is a form of cheating/hacking. You were using the autoclicker to kill blaze while you were sleeping and without the autoclicker you couldn’t do that. People use different methods to auto kill mobs that way they can afk it while they’re away from their computer.

MrSirLawrence

An autoclicker is a form of cheating/hacking. You were using the autoclicker to kill blaze while you were sleeping and without the autoclicker you couldn’t do that. People use different methods to auto kill mobs that way they can afk it while they’re away from their computer.
So are you saying that there are other legal methods to do the same thing I was doing? I'd like to know what's legal and what isn't. That was my point. I'm appealing the ban because I got banned without warning for something that I didn't know was illegal. If people in chat are talking about afking their farms and they're not using an autoclicker then idk what they're using. If you stand still you get kicked. So if there's another way to do the same thing that legal then I'd like to know what that is before I get banned. And honestly, if someone is doing the same thing In a different way then idk what the real difference is in the first place. I mean what if I put a machine on my mouse that made it click while I was gone. Would that be considered cheating or a hack? If I taped down the 'w' key so I walked in one direction is that cheating or a hack?

I'm not asking all this so be a smart-ass. I'm asking all of this because I can't know what's legal and what isn't if it isn't defined. And I don't think it's fair to ban people without prior warning if there isn't a clear definition. Autoclicker isn't a mod or a hack on the game of minecraft. It activates the button without pressing it on the mouse. I could tape my mouse to a something that shakes and do the same thing.

MrSirLawrence

I mean you could've msged me and said hey these are illegal find another way to be afk. And then took all the blaze rods, all the cactus, and all the exp from while I was afk.

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
As I said, there’s auto ways to kill mobs that are vanilla such as drowning them in water or snow instead of having to use an auto clicker. Using an auto clicker gives an unfair advantage therefore it’s considered cheating and results in a ban without warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.