Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - nate998877

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate998877

Member Name nate998877

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: nate998877

Length of Ban: 7d

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : savannahhh

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Shop signs at base

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Shop signs at base

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Under server rules, and /warp tutorial I saw no indication that this was against the rules. (I was aware of its unintended nature)

Why should we unban you? I didn't break any specified rules.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't make sign shops

How can we trust you again? What is the nature of trust? can we really trust at all.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I understand your reasoning for this ban, I just feel like a warning would have been more appropriate. On that note though, are sign shops outright banned outside of spawn shop area?

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
I’d just like to comment that not all rules are stated because not having player shops in your base is common sense.

You make a player shop to sell items. Let’s be honest you weren’t selling any items. Many people do this so people can’t access their chest or blow them in which is unfair and therefore not allowed which is what I believe you made them for.

I will leave this to Sav.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Having a shop sign in wild to protect your stuff is an exploit. Exploits are against the rules, I'm sure you can find that in are rules. Appeal denied

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.