Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - nici433

Status
Not open for further replies.

nici433

Member Name nici433

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: nici433

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : X-ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : NoodlyApendage thought it was x-ray

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I get into vaults and raids way to easy, by information other members give me throw Discord, entitys, or by f map claims, and only sometimes I get extremely lucky. The last raid I did was when I was diging a 1v1 hole so I could make a new home since mine was raided the same day (yesterday) and so I found a vault with tuns of drugs.

Why should we unban you? It seems reasonable that Noodle believes I Xrayed vaults, but I have never used yet know how it works. If I used Xray then I wouldn't have been caught by the police like 7 times yesterday when I was trying to sell the drugs on those vaults, which I couldn't. Xray shows players throw walls, and I have been surprised by cops the entire time I have played. Also I have only found 5 raids In all my game, 2 claimed or close to a claim, 1 out of information of a member, other one by entities, and the last one I've already explained.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? In most of those raids I had a witness, swagman, whom was informed of my ban as soon as happened by a player called BobbyNur, so he says, I had a witness and there are no proves of this accusations, so I don't know what should I change of me.

How can we trust you again? I suppose I raided someone Important, so I prefer to be trusted if there is a trial where I can defend myself instead of being automatically guilty and to be forced of an appeal, because by this rate I'm sure I'll be accused once again and perm ban of something there are no proves about, nor have I done.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I hope you can be critical, for I don't want to offend no one. I'm sorry if my english is bad, I'm not native on english countries. Hope you have a good day, I don't care about the seven days of bans, I just want a clear record.

Attachments

• 2018-06-23_15.49.38.png
    2018-06-23_15.49.38.png
    185.5 KB · Views: 81

nici433

If you mean the picture, probably. I don't have a record, but It is to show that I found that one with no illegal use, as like the others.

nici433

And Bobbynur, you can't know where did I came from since I always close my entrance so I can come back and no one suspects anything, other times I explode everything so evidence from where I came also get lost

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
nici we have logs every block mined and replaced. You cannot escape by "closing your entrance" or Blowing stuff up. We have detailed logs. Thanks.

nici433

And I said how I got into those raids, not by xraiding any of them, like is shown in the picture. I haven't being informed of which raid I'm acused. And I'm not escaping out of anything, if I cover the entrance is to make the owners of the vault believe I haven't entered yet. Not to hide from an admin since I have nothing to hide.

nici433

Im amazed how u have no prove, and decide Im guilty because of how fare you are. Like I took the time to watch other appeals and you admins be like he is guilty because he looks guilty, and couldn't prove his innocense even tho we have no proves of his guiltines. Thats what happened with me too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.