Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - nike_tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

nike_tiger

Member Name nike_tiger

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: nike_tiger

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC temp ban

Staff who banned you : TheCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : NA

Staff who have warned you previously : NA

Reason for ban on record : xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think that TheCandyMan assumed I was hacking because I dug a hole straight down to a raid.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I saw multiple names appear below me as I was running far out to find a spot for my base, so I decided to check it out and turns out I found a base. I waited for the players to get offline before I raided them, but as I moved on two the second base, a player got online and I left the game because I didn't want them to know I was raiding. When I go to get on the server again I was banned and I'm very upset about this issue.

Why should we unban you? I don't see why using nametags to raid should be called x-ray. I think it is ridiculous that no one talked to me before banning me. I would have been happy to screen share with the Admin.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I can screen share with an admin or do really anything so that I can play on my new favorite server.

How can we trust you again? see above

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I really don't think it is fair to ban players without have solid evidence, but I understand any confusion with cases like these. Thank you for the consideration

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Provide me some proof of your "Nametags" raid and I will be happy to unban you. As of now it is your word vs theirs that they were not around nor online when they got raided and do not stay afk in their base. If you happen to have proof please upload it and it will be resolved. If not then you can wait out the ban.

nike_tiger

Provide me some proof of your "Nametags" raid and I will be happy to unban you. As of now it is your word vs theirs that they were not around nor online when they got raided and do not stay afk in their base. If you happen to have proof please upload it and it will be resolved. If not then you can wait out the ban.
Sorry, I don't record/screenshot my gameplay often. I really wish I had been doing so tho uggg. Can I please just screen share with you or something else to resolve the issue? I really don't feel like waiting another 4 days.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Sorry screenshare does no good after having plenty of time to clean all modded files off a pc and installing fresh. You'll just have to wait out the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.