Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Nimrod_Stoner420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name Nimrod_Stoner420

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Nimrod_Stoner420

Length of Ban:

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : Twerkfest

Staff who dealt with you : Twerkfest

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : PvP hacked client.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because i bested UltraKiller in PvP. And apparently that makes me a hacker. I even fought Twerk himself and i couldt touch him. Partly due to kitpvp lag, but he had better jukes then i did.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was fighing Twerk, and UltraKiller. I beat twerk once i think and beat ultrakiller more. Im sure it might have been different without the server lag. But in any case, i have no idea why i was banned. I wasnt hacking. If i was i would have beat twerk and ultra and anybody else the entire time. I dont claim to be the best at PvP. I even admitted to twerk he was better. Ive been hacked sense i was banned for using an Xray mod.

Why should we unban you? I made a mistake using an xray mod. And after that i havent used anything other than the Labby mod and optifine. I learned the hard way that the staff are good at what they do here. I didt have a choice but do stay straight. And i will continue to do so.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I just wont PvP. Because apparently being better then one person is justification for a pvp ban. But i wont do anything that could be thought or seen as possible hacking. I havent hacked sense i was banned for the xray mod.

How can we trust you again? Im a trusting person. I may have made a mistake with the Xraying. But i learn things the hard way. You can ask my dad. I havent done anything wrong sense then and will continue that attitude from here on out.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I appreciate your time in looking at this appeal. I made a bad mistake and i admit it. It was stupid. But me learning the hard way from that stupid mistake is what made me stop using that Xray mod in the first place. And i havent used anything not allowed on the server. All i use on a daily basis is the Labby mod and Optifine. Thanks for your time.

TwerkFest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hello, I recorded a video of you PvPing me, and I looked through it with a few other staff members. After going through it, we found that you were hitting me when you weren't looking at me. Happened more than once.

Appeal Denied.

May i see the video? My appeal is denied anyway. I just want to see if i cant explain any of it. If its a unanimous decision then im not gunna over rule that with a few words. But with the lag and both of us strafing. I barley hit you to begin with. So i dont see how i could hit you without looking if throughout the 2-3 times we fought and the prolly 5 times i actually hit you, i just dont see it as being hacks. Seems to me to be luck. Considering if i was hacking, i would have killed you every time. To me it just doesnt make any sense.

I wish there was a way for me to prove how badly i was lagging. After i died it would be a good 5-7 seconds before i got a new set of pots and gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online