In-Game Name: NRGInfluence2020

Reason for ban X-ray

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names Not sure

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? It says I was banned for x-ray, not entirely sure who I "x-rayed"

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I don't believe raiding a base is grounds for x-ray, not sure which base I supposedly x-rayed but I'd love to discuss this over discord or something... I am not hacking and I do not see a reason as to why I am suspected of such. The only base I've raided recently I found while mining in the caves, I am not aware of any "proof" of me hacking. I do apologize for the inconvenience of this but players seem to believe any time they get raided it's because of "x-ray". They should build their bases a bit better, maybe even smaller. Not next to/inside of caves, dangerous game they are playing. It's only a matter of time. Anyways, thanks for hearing me out and I appreciate the help! If I'm not believed that's alright, no hard feelings! I hope this server stays well, it was quite fun while it lasted!

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'm not sure as I stated, I'm not hacking, I guess I'd have to refrain from mining in caves in order to prevent this from happening...

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I can't ensure you guys can "trust" me again, I don't feel as if I've done anything wrong but apparently your logs have suggested otherwise. I again apologize for any inconveniences I have caused but I'm not here to cause issues just have fun.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Thanks for taking time out of your day to review this, I respect your decisions and I hope to see you guys again soon. Have a great day and enjoy yourselves!

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied

We have logs of every block you break on the server and are logs show you dug into a base with there being no way of knowing it was there. Both accounts on this IP have Xrayed multiple base and both have been banned 2 times. you will not be welcome back on the server tell the server resets

Latest posts

Members online