Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Nuggets101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuggets101

VIP
Contributor
Member Name Nuggets101

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Nuggets101

Length of Ban: 2 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp banned

Staff who banned you : spawl

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : So I have had problem with solo and killah for no reason . Killah bans me from teamspeak for being a dick and i didn't say a word to him and on a other note solo was being a total dick to be for no reason.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Idk

Why what is your explanation of this reason? They shouldn't be dicks there staff

Why should we unban you? I told someone to fuck off and killah took it so bad i got banned from teamspeak

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? are you not to tell someone to fuck off??

How can we trust you again? I have been playing this server for 2 years never once been banned?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I won't tell killah to fuck off if he isn't a dick to me or anybody eles

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
The way that you were acting was unacceptable, I understand that there may have been an issue before with Solo, but that should have been reported to the staff to be dealt with, instead of just trying to deal with it yourself.

What you were doing in teamspeak was making other people uncomfortable, which in itself is an achievement, considering the quality of conversation and general topics on the teamspeak... from what I had heard, you refused to accept that the way you were acting was wrong and the staff kicked you from the room twice.

All I heard first hand was you joining back and out of no where telling killah to fuck off, so I issued a ban on teamspeak of three days, which I will not be removing and a 2 hour ban in game to wait for you to cool off to prevent you from getting yourself a significantly longer ban.

If you have any further concerns or things that you would like to report, feel free to message me privately to discuss them, however you actions have been childish and unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online