Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - OfficialTrump

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialTrump

Member Name OfficialTrump

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: OfficialTrump

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : Chickenchit

Staff who dealt with you : chickenchit

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : crouch running

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : they saw that i was crouch running and i respect their view because i believe some sort of glitch happened where i was

Why what is your explanation of this reason? i was not hacking and i believe it was some sort of glitch

Why should we unban you? im prepared to screenshare and show that my in my minecraft folder my versions was last edited in december. therefore if i had cheats which i dont it would have shown that folder being edited today to delete them

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? there really is no measures to prevent a glitch

How can we trust you again? i would hope you would trust me at the same level as this was a glitch

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Review it fairly because i would think this is crazy to be temp banend for 3 days and have this on my record because of a glitch

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
I'm assuming it was a client, because you were sneaking and un-sneaking really fast; as well as running while sneaking. Another Mod and myself have video evidence of this. I've researched "the glitch", and it doesn't happen unless you are running a hacked client.
I would also like to point out that screen-sharing isn't something that we normally do.
Appeal denied.

OfficialTrump

then there is no way to prove my innocence and im just doomed to have this ban on my record forever even though i was not hacking? i get no chance?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 67

OfficialTrump

whatever you say please you'll have to explain to me how to modify files i understand pictures but files cant be modified and you wont give me the chance to show my files

OfficialTrump

new bugs are found all the time in games and when you add in plugins on servers i think its very ignorant that new bugs and glitches cant be found and find it very terrible that you wont even listen to my side of the story and immediately assume the worst and wont even give me a chance

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
The go to excuse since we've had our ban database for hackers is that they weren't actually hacking and that they don't want it on their record.

If I was wrongly banned for hacks, I wouldn't care about my record - I would be more angry that I was wrongfully banned from the server for three days...

OfficialTrump

In my original message I clearly showed that I care about both being banned for 3 days and this being on my record. I absolutely hate that I am now going to be known as a hacker amplified by the fact that I wasn't actually hacking. After receiving the replies from the staff team and immediately having my appeal denied made my view shift towards caring about my record because you have made it abundantly clear that I had no chance to appeal this anyway.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I'm going to lock this appeal.

I was also watching you last night, you were seemingly AFK but you were always crouching but occasionally un-crouching even though you weren't active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.