Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - OOF

Status
Not open for further replies.

OOF

Member Name OOF

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SniperShot2578

Length of Ban: 30 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : TempBan

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Sneak hacks???

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I don't fucking know honestly I asked Dakotaa to specify yet I just got ignored + banned like last time :)

Why what is your explanation of this reason? See last question I have no fucking clue what you're on seeing me hacking or some shit I don't even know.

Why should we unban you? Because I have done nothing wrong and have absolutely no clue what the fck is the problem we are dealing with.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Preventing what exactly?

How can we trust you again? Lmao those questions are getting ridiculous I don't even know what we are talking about here..

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Get your shit together and anwser my fucking question ingame instead of ignoring me like what do you fucking want from me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online