Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - Oogly_Boogly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oogly_Boogly

Member Name Oogly_Boogly

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Oogly_Boogly

Length of Ban: 6 Days 23 Hours 59 Minutes

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp-Ban

Staff who banned you : Spalw

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Xray/Accomplice

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe my friend might have been xraying and I was pinned as an accomplice. I simply had been messaged on discord by my faction vopikachu and he told me to tpa to him so I followed and he took an odd path to get to where he said to follow. I followed behind him unaware of what was going on completely and he comes upon a base filled with chests and I didn't think twice because I didn't really understand how it could've happened.

What is your explanation of this reason? I honestly had no idea I had literally just heard about it and tpa'd and was struck by excitement when he showed me a base he had found! I didn't realize it was an x-ray thing and I would be pinned as an accomplice to his actions. I was just noticing that it was kind of odd that he went straight to it when I got banned right then.

Why should we unban you? I truly apologize for my affiliation with that player I didn't even have any knowledge as to how he found the loot or any of his hacking clients. I am really sorry for having it happen I really just came back and he told me to tpa so I did and it was right after I returned to my desktop so there was no prior knowledge about what had happened.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will speak to my faction leader and see if we can have that player removed. I will from now on not follow a player if something begins to seem sketchy about how a base was found or anything of that sort and report it right away. It was truly a mistake.

How can we trust you again? It was an honest mistake and I hadn't even known as I just returned to my desktop from eating my dinner. It was just a brief moment and I hadn't thought much of it and I truly to promise not to let this happen again to the best of my ability. I play on this server for hours a day and I desire to continue to keep up my playtime on this server as I have devoted many hours in the time since I started.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am very sorry to have to bug you with this small case but I really want to continue to play on this server, I just ranked up and applied to a new faction so hopefully I'll be away from these players. It is a silly thing to have to have happen but it is my fault for being affiliated even though I was not aware. I will take all measures possible to never let this happen and I apologize.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I will shorten your ban, as your appeal is very well written and explains the situation quite well.

However, this is the worst type of case for an accomplice xray, I was watching the whole time, and you stood behind the xrayer as they dug straight down to the base.

i0unODY.png

I have lowered your ban to a day, however - if you're in a situation like this again, this ban will be considered for the next punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.