play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - ownahoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

ownahoe

VIP+
Member Name ownahoe

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ownahoe

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Server Ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Duping

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins thought that I was duping horses and they were right.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was duping horses so I can make money and sell them, but that is not legit reason you can grow drugs and make the money there or sell other non-duped items.

Why should we unban you? I feel it's fair for a ban but for permanently I don't know, but if I were to tell you guys how to fix the duped horses maybe you can reconsider unbanning me? I have Discord and such.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't even have horses on my person or in my base, I only know how to dupe the horses. I will make sure I'm not selling any horses and such or even any items if that what it takes.

How can we trust you again? Yes! I'm teh ownahoe!

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please reconsider your punishment for me... I'm a trust worthy person but am dumb at times especially when it comes to making money, but I will have smarter actions so I can have better outcomes. To all the Staff or People reading this thank you and have a nice day.

P.S. it took me so long to write a ban appeal because I've been busy adaulting... working and dealing with probation and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.