Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - p0six

Status
Not open for further replies.

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
Member Name p0six

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: p0six

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mc perm

Staff who banned you : killah

Staff who dealt with you : killah

Staff who have warned you previously : n/a

Reason for ban on record : use of a texture pack which shows armor protection level

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Killah said that using a texture pack to show armor is illegal

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I don't understand
1. Why this is illegal, it's not like i gain an unfair advantage over people by knowing what their armor is. I don't see who is harmed by me using a armor revealing texture pack.
Please keep that in consideration. I have literally no feasible mechanism I can conceive of by which anybody is harmed when I use the texture pack to reveal armor. If someone comes in p1 and tries to 1v1 me, they're going to die regardless of whether I know they're using p1. Additionally, I don't have a clue why THIS is not allowed, but revealing the hearts of other players using the labymod client is. It seems like having a healthbar above everyone is MUCH more of an unfair advantage than simply knowing their health, because you can determine someone's armor level AND MORE by having a health bar.
2. I have no clue why this is a permanently bannable offense, when we ban ACTUAL KILL AURA USERS for a week.

Why should we unban you? I think that at the very least my ban should be lessened. I was extremely open with killah, hid nothing, and told him exactly what my texture pack did. Regardless, he permanently banned me.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'll just uninstall the texture pack and won't use it, and I offered to do as much before Killah banned me.

How can we trust you again? I have no history of using hacks on this server, my last punishment was 4 months ago

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I really don't see why this is a permanently bannable offense. Additionally, I'm pretty sure there were multiple staff members I've told about this in the past. I know for a fact beintruder, nelidearest, and I'm pretty sure infamousage knew to start. I think, but I'm not sure that noodlyapendage knew. However, literally nobody ever told me that this pack was bad to use. It just seems REALLY inconsistent that one day killah finds out about it and I'm perm banned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online