Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - P1L0TX

P

P1L0TX

Member Name P1L0TX

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: P1L0TX

Length of Ban: 13d

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp mute, TS temp ban

Staff who banned you : Spalw?

Staff who dealt with you : Spalw, Jrd

Staff who have warned you previously : -

Reason for ban on record : Alt

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was taking too long to talk to them, - I dont really know why. And for the minecraft mute I also don't know...

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I don't know why I was muted on minecraft as the situation had nothing to do with the chat

Why should we unban you? I won't be annoying in chat

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't be annoying in chat

How can we trust you again? I won't be annoying in chat

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I bought an unban so...

EDIT: my brother wants to come onto teamspeak on his computer and ill be on mine and you can check if its 2 people. Whenever you have the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I am not sure why you were muted, as for the "brother" situation we have already handled that. We do not feel like there is enough evidence that T8UM is a real user. There was a lot of inconsistencies with your story and too much evidence against the account. @Spalw should reply with the reason you have been muted. It says you were spamming, but it could be wrong.

P

P1L0TX

I am not sure why you were muted, as for the "brother" situation we have already handled that. We do not feel like there is enough evidence that T8UM is a real user. There was a lot of inconsistencies with your story and too much evidence against the account. @Spalw should reply with the reason you have been muted. It says you were spamming, but it could be wrong.
If its too much of a hassle I could pay you guys for your time, just so you can make a decision

P

P1L0TX

If you can find logs of me spamming since I was unbanned I would take it

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi,

Thanks for this appeal.
Your mute was to coincide with your purchased unban.

If there are no more issues with you in the coming days, this will be lifted.

P

P1L0TX

there cant be any issues as im muted :/ i didnt think unban meant mute :/

Latest posts

Members online