Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - Parrot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parrot

Member Name Parrot

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Parrot2019

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft permanent ban.

Staff who banned you : Spalw

Staff who dealt with you : Spalw

Staff who have warned you previously : Multiple.

Reason for ban on record : This is my first ban.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned for acting like an asshole in chat, and when muted I afk spammed. And then I posted an uncalled for ban appeal.

What is your explanation of this reason? I don't have an explanation. I was just being stupid at the time.

Why should we unban you? Because I feel like I can be a better person in the game, and not just act like a nuisance in game.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will /ignore players that are getting on my nerves, and not talk the way I did yesterday.

How can we trust you again? As said before, I will do better things and take other measures to not be bad in chat.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I don't expect to get unbanned right away, but I wanted to create this one because I truly am sorry for the way I acted. and deeply regret my actions.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Please do not bump your appeal. Spalw will review it at his earliest convenience. Do not msg anyone about this appeal.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I will shorten your ban to a day from now.

Your actions in game were incredibly bad, and followed up by the appeal you posted before this one, it was clearly very out of character. I assume you just had a bad moment and needed to cool off as the way you normally carried yourself in game and on the website was very relaxed and kind, but this was the extreme opposite of that. You will not receive this privilege again, if you act like this in chat again you will be permenantly muted or banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.