Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - philosophize

Status
Not open for further replies.

philosophize

Member Name philosophize

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Bowlkut

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : "Alt of Gansa_Vepyr"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I logged into my friend's account, with permission, to get myself back to an old base.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Gansa_vepyr is my friend and he lives states away, you can check the IPs. I only logged in to his account on my computer for a few minutes and have only done it one time.

Why should we unban you? I enjoy the server. I've played on-and-off for years and had just begun playing again before I was banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not log in to anyone else's account on MC drugs.

How can we trust you again? There was no malice at play. I did not attempt to give myself an unfair advantage by using my friend's account, as he could've easily done it himself but was away at the time.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I understand why if I am not unbanned.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied

you are responsible for your own account. you should never of let any one els use it on the server for any reason.
this account was being used to farm voter keys. Same with the rest of the alts i banned.

philosophize

Bowlkut is my main account. Gansa_Vepyr is my friend's main. I take full responsibility for alting, but it was my first offence thus I feel a temporary ban is more appropriate. I see on the ban page that people who alt typically get temp bans, which seems suiting considering I did it for a very short period and won't repeat it.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
then explain the 8 other accounts on the ip that u were on besides your "buddies account"
OH also wanna explain the 9th account that was just logged in on this the IP???? so that's 11 accounts on this IP now

Last edited:

philosophize

My account is bowlkut, I play legitimately on it. I live in Missouri. My friend in Texas GANSA_vepyr let me use his login to teleport me somewhere I couldn’t access because he was busy. My other friend lucky_1 has been playing legitimately at my house. Besides that, I personally, Bowlkut, am responsible for the 8-10 alts used for key farming.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
i will remove your perm ban but u will also be banned for the 10 days for the alts. as for lucky_1 u both will need to get on TS to prove u are separate people before i will unban them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.