Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - PieMan2k

PieMan2k

Member Name PieMan2k

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: PieMan2k

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp banned on MCD

Staff who banned you : DADDY

Staff who dealt with you : Daddy?

Staff who have warned you previously : none that i am aware of

Reason for ban on record : Anti AFK Macro

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Anti AFK Macro

Why what is your explanation of this reason? The voter keys are really valuable and I needed obsidian for my F Base

Why should we unban you? Because I uninstalled the macro and I wont reinstall it because next time I will most likely be perm banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not reinstall the macro

How can we trust you again? I have been loyal to this server since the beginning and I would rather not be banned for a stupid macro.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Daddy, I'm sorry. Is there any way that you could forgive a poor soul like me?

OGDaddy

MVP+
Ban shortened, you're a very long time player and this is the first time i've ever seen you mess up.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.