Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - Polskeh

Polskeh

Member Name Polskeh

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Polskeh

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : DDoS threats

Staff who banned you : GotEdit

Staff who dealt with you : No One

Staff who have warned you previously : No One

Reason for ban on record : I have been banned because I had got angry at another unique player on the server. Previously, a hacker was in my base, he got banned (i think) but he might of told his friends about where the base is. Later on in the day, I had found out that my base had been raided and left in a horrible state with a sign being really disrespectful towards me and my friends. So without thinking I had thought of a random way of just I guess, scaring another player to not do that again to me and friends, so I thought of DDoS. I said that I will DDoS him e.c.t

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins might of thought that I was just being a salty kid towards him, when the DDoS threats had been said they might of not wanted to warn me at all but went straight to a ban as DDoSing someone is a very serious crime.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? This is because the other player had went on forums and posted something about it i'm pretty sure.. I'm not sure if the staff member was ingame while this actually happened, but if not, if they only saw the forum post then they would then obviously think that I was being really salty and angry, which I can't lie, I was.

Why should we unban you? You should unban me because I was just really angry at the time, (you may hear this a-lot) I also haven't been playing for long at all, so I was getting to grips with the rules of the server, as lots of people swear and are disrespectful to eachother, I didn't exactly know that would get me banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I would prevent this from happening again by just ignoring the player and just carrying on with what I was doing before it all started. I would also not get angry to other players about raiding me, I would also not threat anyone about DDoSing.

How can we trust you again? There's no real way of you trusting me again, you guys would really just have to see how I am ingame if I am unbanned, I would fully respect you still if you didn't unban me. You could try and trust me by maybe making someone keep an eye on me to see if i'm not going to have a sudden outburst of rage on another player.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Nothing except, I would fully respect them still if they don't unban me.

Thank you.
Polskeh

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
We take ddos threats very seriously and is not something for you to mess around about here..
Just because you get angry at a player doesn't mean that you should threaten them with these attacks. If your were to be unbanned, I suggest that you take a break from the game if you get angry at another player.

I will allow a higher staff member decide on the final judgement.
@Dakotaa @Spalw @jrd3044

Thanks,
Edit

Last edited:

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Ban shortened to two weeks. We take DDOS threats seriously, and if it happens again you will be permed with no chance to appeal.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.