Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - POON ZLAYA

Status
Not open for further replies.

POON ZLAYA

Member Name POON ZLAYA

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: xPOON_69_SLAYAx

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :

Staff who banned you : 14Squared

Staff who dealt with you : 14Squared

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Freecam/Hacked Client

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Honestly no idea. Have no hacked clients installed and was doing nothing mildly suspicious at the time of the ban apart from having a bad connection. Before this I was digging down to try and make a base and just found some iron right under me so maybe they could have thought I was X-Raying but that doesn't really make sense.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Unsure, did nothing against any rules.

Why should we unban you? Because I have been unfairly banned and did nothing wrong.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again?

How can we trust you again? Because I'm a fair player

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Maybe review who you appoint as moderator, there was obviously a degree of incompetency involved.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
I watched you for a solid 20 minutes, everytime some sort of base/chest appeared under you, you stopped and had particles running under you and didn’t move when hit, which is a sign of free cam. You also had good connection to the server at the time.

Appeal Denied

POON ZLAYA

Wtf bitch I don't even know what a free cam is, you're obviously making up that I had a good connection and I didn't find a chest or anything either?

POON ZLAYA

You wouldn't reply little bitch I'll rip your head off and poo down your throat cunt. You think you're a big man hey I'll drop you, smh making shit up and all that lol punk ass cuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online