Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - popcornman2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

popcornman2013

Member Name popcornman2013

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: popcornman2013

Length of Ban: 1 Month.

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp banned

Staff who banned you : jrd3044

Staff who dealt with you : jrd3044?

Staff who have warned you previously : Not sure

Reason for ban on record : Xray on the second offense.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because of xraying being done from my computer and on my account.

What is your explanation of this reason? Well I Originally started playing this server About two weeks ago by myself with no xray installed etc. My little brother (age 13) saw me (age 20) playing and didn't have minecraft so I let him play my account figuring that he would farm and make money (the legit way). I was unaware that he xray had been installing on my computer until this ban occured which yes it was installed and worked as xray does. He would play when I was at work and such so I wasn't there to see him using xray.

Why should we unban you? Since the ban occured, I bought my brother his own minecraft account and such so there is no more using my computer/account to play the game. Xray is also uninstalled from my computer because I hate being raided by xrayers and its just plain cheating. Not about to stoop to their level.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well I kind of mentioned it in the box above, but there is no longer another person (my brother) using my account for anything and xray has been deleted.

How can we trust you again? I am just a guy who is looking to play some minecraft and to unwind after cutting lawns for 9 hours lol. Cheating is not really my thing.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? So it says this was my second offense. I wasn't the one playing for either of these offenses, but was the first offense brought up before my account was banned? I am just curious to know if my brother is lying to me or not about that one lol. I would also like to say that I put a lot of time into this server as a couple admins saw how far my base has come since the nether/end reset. It is a really fun server to play on and the people are pretty cool too. Also if there are any questions about anything, I would be more than willing to answer them. Thank you.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Hello popcornman,

I issued the ban because a player reported their base being xrayed. After investigating the first base, I found a second base your account xray'd last night. That's why you were banned for a second offense. Our xray bans are based off of how many bases you raid while using xray. This appeal is denied, as you are responsible for any actions on your account.

- Jrd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.