Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Predictable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predictable

Member Name Predictable

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Predictible

Length of Ban: 5 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Ban

Staff who banned you : Dawgy

Staff who dealt with you : Dawgy

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody

Reason for ban on record : "Hacking"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I understand how the Administrator who banned me (Dawgy) was certain I was hacking and I don't wanna put any blame on anyone but me but It would be better if he let me explain myself or screenshare me or something.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I know Im in the wrong as well but I was hacking in Hypixel prior and I was using chatspammer and changing the messages, when I came to the server within 5 minutes I was just getting around and I was about to get started and as much as it seems that Im lying, I pasted the message into the chat, but truly I was not hacking and I never hack on faction/drug servers anyway.

Why should we unban you? Because I was NOT hacking at all. You can check if I even seemed to be hacking by the slightest way, only mod I have is optifine.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well I'll try not to type things in chat that may seem as if Im hacking.

How can we trust you again? Really no way but I have a good rep on other servers, donator in almost all faction servers, was Mod in mafiacraft and helper in brutalfactions.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please do not judge situations like this as bad as obvious as thy may seem.

Dawggy

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
The Aristois hacked client has a feature to spam. It actually gives you a good ol' prank for clicking it as it advertises the client. Because of this, and you logging into an alt account instead of making this first or messaging a staff member on the forums, I'd have to say

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.