Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - PuffinGas

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuffinGas

Member Name PuffinGas

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: PuffinGas

Length of Ban: 13 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : Noddles

Staff who dealt with you : I talked to Dakota and he said he will talk to him when Noodles gets on TeamSpeak

Staff who have warned you previously : I've never been warned

Reason for ban on record : I first got banned for XRay
after that i used my alt (ThatCarrot) to play the server
then my previous ban was up to more days
after that i didn't do anything to continue getting more ban days.
I wasn't aware of logging in a different mcDrugs server was not allowed.
I joined the SkyBlock on PuffinGas for a minute or so
I joined the server lobby to see how many days ive had left so im up to date on how many days i had left.
Then i joined the server and it said banned for 13 days.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I really dont know why i was banned.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I talked about my reasoning on the question "Reason for ban record"

Why should we unban you? I think i should get the 13 days off my banned days because i didn't do any thing wrong or was trying to do anything wrong.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I was stupid of using an alt and using xray that mistake wont happen again because i don't want to be banned again.

How can we trust you again? I supported the server twice and will continue to do so i really enjoy this server and don't want to stop playing i like being able to have guns and grow huge farms and make fat money to keep growing Ur empire.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I hope i explained my self and if you have any questions ill be glad to join Teamspeak or any social platform available.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied.

You were on the skyblock server and immediately logged off when I logged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.