play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - Qijujujiste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qijujujiste

MVP+
Member Name Qijujujiste

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Qijujujiste

Length of Ban: 14 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft tempbanned

Staff who banned you : spalw

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Evidence of alternate account use - inform us of your alternate accounts to be unbanned.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Last night I was joking around and screwing with randys by telling them they could use alts. I'm assuming someone got upset and sent them screenshots of my messages saying I used alts myself.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I never said I used alts, I simply said it was possible by using a vpn etc. Not once did I say anything close to "I use alts" I simply said it was possible if they wanted to.

Why should we unban you? I didn't and don't use alts.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't screw around with randys.

How can we trust you again? Ok, the only reason for using alts is to gain more power. If you look at my fac, I am completely solo. There is no reason to use alts other than to put in my fac for more power.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would really like to see the exact things I said.

I don't know what else to do in this case. I have 2 options, lie and give you names of alts I don't use on this server, or I can tell you the truth; I don't use alts.

If you want, I can provide you with my entire log from time period.

Last edited:

Qijujujiste

MVP+
Also, in the process of fucking around with these people, I explicitly made sure to never state I used alts, because I don't. I'm not really sure what proof there is of me admitting to using alts.

Qijujujiste

MVP+
if you want me to, I can give you the names of all my alts

Qijujujiste3
Qijujujiste5
Qijujujiste6
Qijujujiste7
Qijujujiste8
Qijujujiste9
Qijujujiste10

(it would be pretty fucking easy to tell if I was using alts)

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Your ban has been shortened to half of that of a normal alt account ban (1.5 days).

You should not joke about things like this, it's stupid. You will be banned.
Don't waste staff's time for something stupid like this, and don't lie to other players about the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online