Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Ban appeal question

Status
Not open for further replies.

rb368b

I had written an appeal and it had been denied. I am very confused as to why, I wrote a comment in my appeal after seeing what was written to back to me and nobody has ever gotten back to me. I had no cheating going on and am still banned and Im very confused on the whole situation. Someone made a mistake and will not fix it.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
You only admitted in your appeal that the PC that you shared with someone else had hacks on it, that you knew of prior to your ban. Had this not been the case you would have appealed back in may when you were banned. Farming hacks are considered the worst kind of hacks on the server as the server is based on farming crops for money and these kind of hacks can destroy that economy. Staff do not have enough time to sit and watch you to see if you cheat again even if you aren't going to be cheating again.

Just because you "don't know how to use hacks" isn't an excuse to be unbanned. you knew enough to use your "friends" cheats when you "used" his PC. You have already tried to bypass your ban by logging into an alt on the server a few days ago, which doesn't help your case.

Finally to explain the message I originally put in your appeal, it says apologizing or there is A SIGNIFICANT change in circumstances. using the excuse of "it wasn't my PC bro" isn't a change in circumstances regarding your ban and is just you shifting blame.

Your ban will not be lifted

rb368b

I never even said he was on my PC pimp, your just reading it all wrong. I have had 0 hacks involved with my computer. I had not even tried to play since may, my sister tried to join to play and had found out that I was banned. That is the only reason I am reaching out so we can play, she's younger then me and plays a lot more then I do and now can not play at all. I have NEVER used any kind of hack/ farming hack/ cheated of any kind of way and for some reason I am still ban. This is a huge miss understanding and your kind of being rude about it, I really wish I had some other better way of communication. But if you want to keep me ban that's fine, I would ask that you un ban the other account so she can play on her mac and I will make sure she dose not log in on mine again, if you wish to keep me ban.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
"I had a buddy that had farming hacks on his pc", meaning either you used his PC to play ie sharing a PC or he used your account. Not once have you stated it was him on your account meaning you indeed used the hacks on their PC intentionally or not. Your ban isnt being lifted and neither is the other accounts.

rb368b

I don't understand why your so persistent on me cheating on this server, I have never had any kind of farming hack involved with my account or on my pc. I got ban for legit no reason and nobody will see my side of it. Kinda bull shi, (not to be rude) if you know what I mean. I 100% do not see why I am getting a farming hack pinned on me when I have never used one, or had anything to do with one on my account or on any of my computers. I MYSELF have never used a hack and your having the hardest time comprehending that

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
As stated your account was seen cheating with farming hacks, we have recordings of this. claiming now after 8 months that you were not cheating will not change anything. If you wanted to clear your name you would have done so after your ban.

it is clear you cannot comprehend this so i will be locking this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.