Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Quin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quin

Member Name Quin

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Hulvc

Length of Ban: Perm Banned

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Not sure

Staff who banned you : Not sure

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : I never joined the server. It says that I have been perm banned though.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Maybe the staff got the wrong name.

What is your explanation of this reason? Because I don't have any records on the server and whenever I try to join it says im perm banned

Why should we unban you? Because I have done nothing wrong.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Nothing

How can we trust you again? By unbanning me

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I've never joined the server

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Can you attach a screenshot of the message you are getting when you attempt to join the server?

When I search your name on our ban database I get a message saying you have never joined before. I have attached a photo.

910c4bc0a0254016a91079180ed7dc3c.png

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
You were banned under a different name. I have since lifted your ban, but you do have a 1x offense of hacked client. If you are caught again you will receive the 2x offense.

3b52aa92aab088afe25bb931fe318bdf.png

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
You need to be on a more up to date game version. I usually play on 1.12.2

Quin

thanks dude. ill play on the server later, im playing on my survival server right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.