Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Rainhellz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainhellz

Member Name Rainhellz

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Rainhellz

Length of Ban: 13days 22h 47m

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : Guessing NoodlyApedage

Staff who have warned you previously : Gotedit

Reason for ban on record : killaura in lobby 3rd offence

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I dont know why i was banned i came back to my computer was in lobby typed /mcdrugs and it said i was banned for killaura

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Honestly i dont have a explanation i was sitting in my base walked away moments before resart

Why should we unban you? I think i should be unbanned because i dont have any clients on my mc

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Dont want away from my computer without logging off

How can we trust you again? I have admitted to the other 2 banneds no need to lie

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If we can talk about this over discord that would be awesome

Rainhellz

Sorry but that doesnt look like a client to me me punchig 1 person and looking at them please tell me how thats a kill arua

And i do play starcraft thank you

And when was this video takes may i please ask

Last edited by a moderator:

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Sorry but that doesnt look like a client to me me punchig 1 person and looking at them please tell me how thats a kill arua

And i do play starcraft thank you

And when was this video takes may i please ask
I took that video during the 10am restart.

You were snapping to multiple targets with perfect accuracy, following them perfectly and hitting very fast constantly for a solid few minutes.

Your story doesn't add up because you said you weren't at your computer during the restart.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
There is no reason to lie that you're hacking, again. The evidence is crystal clear.

This is your absolute last chance.
Your next offence will be a permanent ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.