Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Raymoo0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymoo0

Member Name Raymoo0

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Raymoo0

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : beintruder

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Banned for pvp hacks on kitpvp

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned for supposedly hacking, someone told me I was bhopping, hitting 4 people at the same time, and other things like reach or head snapping.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I don't know what to say, simply holding spacebar will make you jump so I'm not sure how that is bunny hopping. The part where I "hit 4 people at the same time" had a cluster of people hitting each other so I don't think you can say that I somehow hit them all at the same time. Not sure what they meant by reach cause I was fighting people close up. I didn't see my head snap in the video.

Why should we unban you? I believe this ban is false because I was not using any hacks and I don't see how these accusations fit my situation. I have been playing pvp servers since 2009 so I want to say that my skill is probably part of the reason for my "suspicious behavior". Some people got mad at me after I killed them once so I also believe that people just accused me out of frustration.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I can't prevent myself from doing things that are not possible, nor can I prevent making people mad in a fighting game.

How can we trust you again? I have almost 100 hours on the server and am a premium member (VIP). It would be stupid for anyone in this position to risk it all by hacking.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I wasn't talked to by any moderators nor given the chance to explain anything or be watched. I've played in competitive pvp games for multiple years and have my physical and game settings set in a way that makes fighting easy for me. The reasons that were given to me were by a player that I didn't fight so I don't believe my accusations were 100% correct. Please consider, thanks.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
your all ready unbanned and the ban was wiped from your history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.