Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - RaZer_Nael

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaZer_Nael

Member Name RaZer_Nael

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: BooF_Nael

Length of Ban: Permanet

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm ban

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : GoodChum_

Staff who have warned you previously : No warnings

Reason for ban on record : Multiple Alts

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : My friend gave me alt accounts so I wanted to try and see if they work so i joined the only server i have which was mcdrugs and left on every alt to test if they work. I think the admits thought that i was doing some type of glitch with alts or something.

What is your explanation of this reason? I can see why they banned me because they thought i was abusing alts or something but i was just testing the alts going on the server and off right away.

Why should we unban you? you should unban me because i think its a complete missunderstanding and i started going on my computer again to play the server with my friend and spend some time and have fun, i didnt really mean any harm with the alts i just wanted to test if they work.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not log in with any other accounts and join the server i will only go on the server with my main account

How can we trust you again? you can ip check me everyday and see if i was going on other alt accounts, i mean no harm i really want to be unbanned so i can play with my friend.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I will not come on with any other accounts, and I really want to get unban so i can play with my friend, we recently made a new base and i really want to get back on and make the base bigger and grind, i also dont have anything else to play on the computer other than mc drugs i really like that server.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
I've unbanned your main account but all of the others will remain banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online