Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - RealityKingZ

RealityKingZ

MVP+
Member Name RealityKingZ

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: RealityKingZ

Length of Ban: 1 day mute

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft mute

Staff who banned you : noodleapendage

Staff who dealt with you : nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : nobosdy

Reason for ban on record : wasting staff time

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i think that i was banned because noodleapendage thought that i was wasting staff time obviously as stated on my ban record.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? ok i have been muted previously for calling people fag and i then asked if it was okay to say gay which noodyapendage said i knew the answer which i didnt. 1 of my favourite insults which i have never been muted for is "gaycunt" its a insulting phrase commonly used in australia so i asked if i was able to say that to people or will i get muted for saying that.

Why should we unban you? i should be unmuted because i got muted for asking a question about something that could get me muted or even banned. i did this out of thinking in which ways i could have a bitta banter insulting others without being muted which is stated in the rules is allowed.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? well i seriously do not know as to what i can do to prevent this because i genuinely wanted to know the answer so i wouldnt get into trouble because i want to be a good boy and be able to swear at others within the boundaries.

How can we trust you again? theres no reason not to trust me as i have never lied.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i would like for admins not to be biased on cases as i know i am hated by most but i am still only human and deserve the same respect and should be treated qually :D

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
I will let a higher up look at this and decided.

All I can say is that you repeatedly asked whether you could call me different insults. This has happened on more than one occasion.

OGDaddy

MVP+
After everything you've done and said. I spoke to noodles appeal denied. There is no bias when handling appeals, you have plenty of history disrespecting players and admins.

Latest posts

Members online