Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - realspicymeme

Status
Not open for further replies.

realspicymeme

Member Name realspicymeme

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: realspicymeme

Length of Ban: 3 days, 23 hours, 10 min

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : jrd3044

Staff who dealt with you : jrd3044

Staff who have warned you previously : No staff

Reason for ban on record : Xray (In which was not me who used it)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought I was lying about the story in which I wasnt and thought the Xray tunnel was mine.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? My friend _blunts_ who was banned for the xray dug down to the base and teleported me in. I left a sign down after he was banned. I turned around and he was gone. He had told me later.

Why should we unban you? I wasn't the one xraying.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Ask about what he found and if it was legit or not

How can we trust you again? I haven't done anything wrong to be banned and I will make sure I don't cheat myself.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Take this story into consideration to the staff member who banned me because i did nothing wrong.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Appeal Denied, you were the only person who raided the base that I banned you for. _Blunts_ was never at the farm, as there were 0 block logs from him in the area. Your name was the only one there.

Thanks
Jrd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.