Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - red_knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_knife

Member Name red_knife

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: red_knife

Length of Ban: Unknown

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Ban

Staff who banned you : No Idea

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : I dont know. - I think this is a cop ban.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I dont know, I got a warning once for auctioning drugs, but I didnt know. I have no idea why I cant be a cop, I really want to be a cop tho. Its been a long time.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I have no idea why I can't be a cop, it sucks. I really want to be a cop to play with my sister but I can't and I dont want to cheat, so ya. My sister is gold_pen.

Why should we unban you? Because I won't do anything bad. I just want to play with my sister and have fun.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Make sure to read all the rules and follow them to the letter.

How can we trust you again? My sister really likes this server and shes a cop who gives reports on small details. I really dont want to upset her, she really wants games to be fair.

I am willing to say that if I do anything bad, you can perm ban me.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Whats that forum about GotEdit, sucks how people spend so much time being mean to people who work on the server.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I have lifted the police ban. I cannot find anything on record on why the perms were taken away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online