Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Reianna_Winters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reianna_Winters

Member Name Reianna_Winters

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Reianna_Winters

Length of Ban: 6 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : x-ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Papa_Doodles and djk25 accused me of xray and since the ladder didn't lead exactly to the base it seems like x-ray

Why what is your explanation of this reason? We followed the ladder down and since there were multiple tunnels I tried mining in the area and ended up finding the base a few blocks away. I didn't know the owners I was just going to raid it like any other base but I ended up getting killed by said owners anyway.

Why should we unban you? Because I did not xray. I was just mining in the same area as other tunnels because you often find things that way. Papa_Doodles and djk25 have a grudge against me because I called them out when they harassed me. If not unban could you at least shorten the days?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will try to take more screenshots more often when I find tunnels/holes/ladders exc. as to show that I did not x-ray

How can we trust you again? I have never done anything bad before, I'm normally very chill and try to stay out of things.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you for at least banning the two who accused and harassed me. I'm happy I won't have to deal with them when I get back.

Reianna_Winters

The ladder went to bedrock so I went up two or three just so I wasnt on bedrock and started mining. Was it really 26 blocks away? It didnt seem that far.

On a side note your Avitar pic there is seriously creepy how in the world did you find that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online