Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Rolix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolix

Member Name Rolix

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: _Rolix_

Length of Ban: 3DAYS

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : "x-ray"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : http://mc-drugs.com/threads/ban-appeal-rolix.4889/

Admin had 0 evidence for me hacking (x-ray) in this case.
I had raided a base which i think belonged to his friend.
Basically i got banned just because i blew a hole close to a chest room and used a creeper on a ,out-of -place, cobblestone block (which apparently had chests below as the admin so kindly told me).
Banned me and SampoLV just because he thought we where x-raying.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? The admin likes to ban people with out reason.

Why should we unban you? 0 evidence ban?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? lol

How can we trust you again? -.-

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Ace, you might wanna get some evidence b4 banning someone who raided your friends shit base.

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Your appeal was already denied in another thread... There is no need to make multiple appeals as it will be instantly rejected and continuing to post appeals will result in a temporary ban from the forums Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.