Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - RooieRonnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooieRonnie

Member Name RooieRonnie

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: RooieRonnie

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft permanent ban

Staff who banned you : JRD

Staff who dealt with you : JRD

Staff who have warned you previously : NONE

Reason for ban on record : Blacklisted person

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Obviously JRD loves me and blacklisted me

What is your explanation of this reason? We have had a year discussion till ago, and ended it, after the ban reset he instantly

Why should we unban you? After almost 2 years im pretty sure i've learned from my msitake

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not making JRD mad anymore

How can we trust you again? I've grown i was a 15 year old fgt when i got banned for dupping

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I shall not break thy rules anymore, after almost 2 years i learned my lesson

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
And yet you still cannot make a decent ban appeal showing that you have matured at all. Appeal Denied.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
To add on to what Candy said, blacklist bans are final and are not up for appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.