Username:

In-Game Name: RuthlessJosh

Reason for ban Alt Use

Length of ban: 1 DAY

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) IN GAME

Staff who banned you COREBOY95

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? he was texting me and my brother (RuthlessSway) who got ban perm making us prof we not alts with no reward im not jumping thru hops to play or get unban i played this server for year and now im playing with my brother a some dude wants to pull a power trip on us

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? he was texting me and my brother (RuthlessSway) who got ban perm making us prof we not alts with no reward im not jumping thru hops to play or get unban i played this server for year and now im playing with my brother a some dude wants to pull a power trip on us we deserve unban with rank to our names

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? watch who we hire as staff

How can you ensure we can trust you again? yes i swesr i was being bullied by a staff member

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? PLease look into coreboy95

coreboy95

Mod
Staff member
When 2 accounts are under the same IP, we have to confirm whether this second account in question is another person or another account of yours since alternate(alt) account use ISN'T allowed. The reason you were both banned is because you refused to complete the confirmation test after I asked you multiple times and instead of doing a quick 30 second- 1 minute test you decided to say this in public chat "ban me then coregirl cause im reporting you on some bullshit". This could have all been easily avoided.

That being said, I'm willing to unban both of you as long as when you both get back online you do the quick test in /spawn .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.