Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - ryondo941

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryondo941

Member Name ryondo941

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Ryondo941

Length of Ban: 1 hour

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : Spalw

Staff who dealt with you : Spalw

Staff who have warned you previously : Spalw

Reason for ban on record : Being an asshole in chat

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : All I was doing was having a laugh and writing in chat about what was happening because everyones talking about it and I got banned for it I asked to speak with spalw about it and got it extended

What is your explanation of this reason? I don't feel I was doing anything wrong and don't feel it should have got extended or put on my history ive been no problem on the server and donate a lot and feel writing in chat about someone getting unbanned is a bit of a harsh ban

Why should we unban you? Because I feel the nature of the ban was unjustified and would like to continue playing like usual.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not comment on things in game that don't effect me.

How can we trust you again? I don't feel I broke trust so am unsure on how to repond?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Nothing really Cause I will probably stay banned but oh well. Thanks in advance if this gets accepted.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I had given chat wide warnings and had already issued very severe punishments for players continuing the conversation in chat.
I personally warned you and told you to stop, but you continued, so I issued a ban, in place of a mute.

You were saying that the ban I had recently lifted from another player was due to some kind of deal, wherein we lifted a ban of a player who allegedly xrayed for some kind of benefit. This was entirely false, as you obviously knew, you were clearly just trying to start shit in chat, which is why I warned you, and others to stop. The ban was lifted because it was an incorrect ban.

Your appeal is absolutely pathetic, the tone is absolutely nothing like the tone you used in chat, or when you contacted me on discord.

Appeal denied.

ryondo941

Just feel its a bit far To ban me then extend it when I ask you to talk about it in discord. Ill wait my 20mins then come play again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.