Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SaltyKen

SaltyKen

MVP
Member Name SaltyKen

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SaltyKen

Length of Ban: 24 hour

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : Association with hacker

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I have no clue.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? i have no clue why I was banned I have no clue whos hacking or of a hacker. Also there was no time to even talk was banned asap.

Why should we unban you? Because there's no proof I know a hacker or helping one.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Nothing because I haven't talked to a hacker unless it was with out knowing.

How can we trust you again? ^

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Would you mind having proof.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
You've been playing for the last week with the player banned for hacking. You have pvpd with him. You were all in your "HoldTheSalt" faction. We have had numerous reports of many players in your faction hacking. The screenshot that got SaltyCritters banned showed him using chestfinder/xray, so obviously your little "Salty" group used this to your advantage.

Latest posts

Members online