Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Sam Dickson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Dickson

Member Name Sam Dickson

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: D34DSKULL

Length of Ban: 1 week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Mine craft temp ban

Staff who banned you : Dakota

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Xray - logs confirmed

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I honestly am not sure, maybe because i had raided a large unclaimed drug farm? I've been raiding a lot on this server so i understand why I could be seen as an easy candidate to ban but still doesn't account for the fact i'm innocent!

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Firstly, i could see the persons name tag in the bottom of the base that is why i mined down, he was afk just standing there in the corner of the sugar farm area so gave me the incentive to mine down into the base. I left him for a while because i didn't know if he was active or afk and proceeded to harvest the drugs.

Why should we unban you? I have been actively playing the last few days and have put a lot of time into the server such as doing mule runs, raiding and getting involved with the community. I can see why you would consider to ban me as its is sketchy raiding someones base that has an unclaimed farm but he was inside... I enjoy raiding and would find it pathetic to use hacks to steal people stuff, think of someone using hacks on you, its not nice!

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Raid less? I honestly am clueless... Perhaps take more care in where i raid and what???

How can we trust you again? Maybe check my logs more recently or just watch me when i'm raiding, I've made a few big finds from within the time I've been playing...

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sorry if I've wasted your time or whatever but i'm totally innocent.

Sam Dickson

The guy was standing in the corner, if you see a name tag you are obviously going to mine down towards it you would be stupid not to...

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I looked at the area, and you definitely would not have been able to see their name from the surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.