Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Sam_I_amm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam_I_amm

Member Name Sam_I_amm

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Sam_I_Amm

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft TempBan

Staff who banned you : Ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : Ace42986 Teleported to me and we had a quick chat and discussed with him what happend

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i warped into the wild so i could go looking for diamonds and started to dig down and a couple of blocks down i heard Iron Golems so i looked for the noise and found there base and got accused of xraying

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I dont use and never have used a hacked client such as X-ray because i personally think it recks the games for you and for others

Why should we unban you? Because i was never using x-ray and i never have used it or any other hacked clients

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will be more careful when i am exploring the wild

How can we trust you again? Because i love this server, its better then all the other drug servers around. I usually wouldn't worry about appealing to such a short ban but this server fills in a lot of spare time though out the day and i enjoy every minute of it.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Sorry for wasting your time but i appreciate you taking your time to read though this. Thankyou.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
After we had are little chat the owner of the base asked me to come back. They then started to show me there hidden room that has chests in it. After a closer look I could not find a reason u would have thought to mine into this room since there way no markings. If you could explain how u found the room it will help alot with this appeal.

Sam_I_amm

If were both thinking about the stone wall between the two half built iron golem. I was half way through raiding his base whilst I was destroying the sugar cane farm my game had a lag spike so I restarted my game. When I logged in I thought the area didn't load proply and showed me one sticky piston but I didn't think anything of it, I continued to farm the rest of the sugar cane farm untill I looked over the wall again and noticed there was a block missing from the wall so I could see another sticky piston, I then mined through the wall and it bought me into another room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.