Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Sam_I_amm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam_I_amm

Member Name Sam_I_amm

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Sam_I_Amm

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : Savannahhh

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Apparently I Was Using X-Ray???

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I Have No Clue Why I Got Banned?? I Just Went To Hop On And It Says I Am Banned For A Week?? Could You PLease Tell Me Why I Was Banned

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Because I Wasn't Using X-Ray, It Wrecks The Game For Everyone

Why should we unban you? Because I Done Nothing Wong

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Im Not Sure What I Have Done So I Cant Tell You Sorry

How can we trust you again? Because Im A Loyal Person To The Server. I Am Also A Donator So Why Would I Use X-Ray On A Server To Just Get Banned When I Spend Money On The Server??

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Just To Tell Me Why I Was Banned Would Be Awesome

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This is your second ban for xray with the first being denied on appeal.

Could you comment on that?

Sam_I_amm

My first ban was by Ace who thought I was using x-ray to find someones base but that was not what happened they had iron golems in there base which I could hear from the surface which I went looking for and bought me into there base which i later got banned for apprently using x-ray. Can you please tell my why I am being banned for apprently using x-ray a secound time?

Savannahhh

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Hi,

I understand that you might be a little confused. However, we have solid evidence of you directly tunneling to a base, which - combined with your past history, led to the 7 day ban. The block logs most definitely do not lie. You'll have to wait out the ban.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online