Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Scaryhalosmasher

Scaryhalosmasher

VIP+
Member Name Scaryhalosmasher

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: scaryhalosmasher

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : ThaCandyMan i think

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : for "Auto farm macro"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i think I was banned because they thought i put something to hold my mouse down to afk my farm but i wasnt

Why what is your explanation of this reason? i was not afk farming it because i was just holding my mouse button down while on my phone because it does get boring so i was browsing facebook and say something show up on my screen. when i looked up i was banned for afk farming

Why should we unban you? because I think it was a misunderstanding because my fac member was afk farming while he left his house i think so ater seeing him it made me look like i was doing it

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will be sure to keep an eye out on my screen for any staff members asking any questions to me and il probably just throw out that farm and tell my friend to get rid of his too

How can we trust you again? MCDrugs is the only server i actually play on and i just want to redeem myself because of a mistake some might say.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i had my hat on because my window was open so the light was in my eyes and with the hat i could barely see my screen cause i was looking down at my phone not afk farming

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
So that was the reason you wouldn't answer me the multiple times I tried to contact you? I also moved you away from the farm and you never moved or said anything nor tried to join back when banned for the next 15 mins I was online. Appeal denied.

Scaryhalosmasher

VIP+
i told you the light was in my eyes so it also went on the screen lowering the visibility so when i did look up for once i noticed

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.