Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - scooterman38

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooterman38

Member Name scooterman38

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: scooterman38

Length of Ban: 3/25-3/28

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : NoodlyAppendage

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : pvp hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : A video posted by ozz that doesn't show any evidence of pvp hacks

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I have dealt with numerous hackers before in Minecraft as they are becoming more common. Speaking from experience dealing with cheaters, what's shown in this video doesn't classify as pvp hacks.
I am in the video from 0:25 on, and you will notice around the 45-second mark (0:45) I am being chased and easily in the range of any aimbot or pvp hack. Even when ozz gets within one block of my character, facing me, he doesn't get hit. The video also shows dozens of missed sword swings which wouldn't happen with an aimbot or killbot.

Maybe my high ping and frequent d-syncing was the reason he thought something was off with the way I pvp, but I can assure you trumpetplayer507 and I don't cheat in any way. It's very easy to accuse someone of hacking and very hard to prove that I didn't after the fact.

Why should we unban you? I have no history of hacking and there is no credible evidence against me. I do not hack. This accusation was poorly backed up and there's no way this shows hacking

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Improve my connection(ping)

How can we trust you again? I don't plan on ever using hacked clients. it makes the game boring when its no longer a challenge.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I wanted to respond to this saying this video proves that I DON'T use pvp hacks. Trumpetplayer507 and I have no history of hacking or any previous accusations against us. I think that this poorly backed up accusation shouldn't be enough evidence in itself to ban us.

If there's any proof I can provide please contact me.

Thank you for reviewing my ban appeal

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied.

I was watching when you were hacking but was waiting for 0zz to upload the video.
There is no doubt you were hacking as you were hitting people behind you and hacks are togglable.

scooterman38

It's unfortunate people think I'm hacking but there's always a bias when it comes to donators like Ozz reporting new players like my friend and I.

Thank you anyways for reviewing my appeal.

sky

VIP
MVP+
It's unfortunate people think I'm hacking but there's always a bias when it comes to donators like Ozz reporting new players like my friend and I.

Thank you anyways for reviewing my appeal.
Him being a donator has nothing to do with your ban. Someone reporting you with the same evidence without any donor history would get the same results

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I'd like to add that we have on many, many occasions removed very high profile players and donators from the server when provided with evidence equally as solid as yours.

Implying there is bias because someone has donated is naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.