Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Scottish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Member Name Scottish

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: _Scottish_

Length of Ban: Forever

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm

Staff who banned you : GoodChum

Staff who dealt with you : GoodChum

Staff who have warned you previously : NOBODY

Reason for ban on record : Gkid

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was Gkid

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I typed that Gkid was a good person.

Why should we unban you? I am not Gkid

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Ignore any chats about Gkid

How can we trust you again? How could you not?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? "I'll accept your ban appeal, but still give you a weeks ban. Imagine if Dakota was here what would happen."- GoodChum 2k18

Scottish

GKID.png

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
I'm going to accept your appeal only because I was wrong in banning you for good. However, coming back onto the server and seeing #justice4gkid from a junky who recently joined is why I banned you. You were also to my knowledge told by an admin to not to do what you did. Your ban will be reduced to a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.