Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - seanoninja

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanoninja

Member Name seanoninja

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: seanoninja

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp banned

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : X-raying

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I had mined a hole almost straight down to a base, which is a big part in catching x-rayers on the server and lead ace42986 to believe I was x-raying.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I had bought the cords of the base from another player on the server for 300,000$. Buying coords isn't against the rules which is why I think I have been mistreated. Though the tunnel raises suspicion it isn't against the rules to mine one either.

Why should we unban you? I was banned for x-ray even though I don't have any x-ray software on my computer. I bought the coords to the base from another player and shouldn't have gotten banned for it.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't ever drill a hole straight down to a base to mislead admins to banning me. I also will screenshot the chat next time I buy coords as proof.

How can we trust you again? I will never x-ray and have never x-rayed.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please unban me I just want to play on the server again.

seanoninja

"skyler_" something was the one who sent the coords but thomas contacted me intially. I have screenshots on disord of both.

sky

VIP
MVP+
(i know i shouldnt comment but its my base that was xrayed)
Hello, thomasspitman had no access to the base whatsoever nor did anyone named skyler_
It appears "skyler_ something" was your alt or to your appeal a neighbor so i doubt you forgot the name. lol
can i see the message proof for thomasspitman?

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The "Proof" you provided showed no proof what so ever... no coords were exchanged just saying I have coords...

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied as i just found another base u had x-rayed
ban is extended to 17days for 2 x-rays + alt account + lieing to staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online