Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - Searing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Searing

Member Name Searing

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: searing

Length of Ban: permnently banned

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :

Staff who banned you : ace42896

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously : no

Reason for ban on record : alt of infraction

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i think ace does not like my friend and so he banned me for trying to help him

we are friends, yes, and we skype and he tell me what to message someone but we are not the same person

Why what is your explanation of this reason? we arent same

Why should we unban you? you can check our ip we live in different part of the country

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i dont know im not him

How can we trust you again?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? please someone not ace he abuse his power

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
You and Infraction both come on our team-speak and prove you are different people

ts3.mc-drugs.com is our TeamSpeak IP

Searing

You and Infraction both come on our team-speak and prove you are different people

ts3.mc-drugs.com is our TeamSpeak IP
i dont have teamspeak and im not going to install it because of this bs

there is no proof that im an alt except for an angry admin

if there was some real proof sure i will speak to you but this is just stupid

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
We have evidence that you talked with BoarSin while in discord saying infraction would come on the server as an alt. The Searing account joined on a VPN. And there is no angry admin if you do not prove that you are different people you will stay banned.

Searing

We have evidence that you talked with BoarSin while in discord saying infraction would come on the server as an alt. The Searing account joined on a VPN. And there is no angry admin if you do not prove that you are different people you will stay banned.
i dont know what you are talking about, i never added anyone on discord. i messaged boar what infraction told me to say which was not about discord

i use a vpn for my privacy, i dont see the problem

that is extremely unfair i have done nothing wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.