Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SereneKiller

Status
Not open for further replies.

SereneKiller

Member Name SereneKiller

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SereneKiller

Length of Ban: 1 day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp banned

Staff who banned you : Tattersail23

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Drug planting as cop

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was throwing jokes I picked up at spawn onto the floor.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Same as above.

Why should we unban you? I was NOT planting drugs.....

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Use the disposal sign.

How can we trust you again? Above

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Make tattersail use chat before instabanning people.

Hello SereneKiller,

In the cop rules, it clearly states that drug planting is not allowed. You also know that paper is considered a drug and it can be sold to dealers hence it's listed in /drugs.

I was on the other side of the line in spawn, basically next to you when I first saw you throwing the paper on the floor and said in chat that what you are doing is drug planting, my mistake and I apologize for it, is that I did not tag your name in that msg. But a chat msg about it was there and before issuing the ban I continued to watch you throw more paper on the floor and trying to frisk the person that was picking it up.

If the higher staff decides that my ban was unjust then appropriate action will be taken, otherwise, it will stand and you will also be demoted from your cop status.

Kind regards,
Tattersail

SereneKiller

Drug planting sounds like it's aimed at stopping abuse for sending people to jail, who otherwise would not have. I was throwing jokes that I did not want out of my inv, that maybe someone else wanted to read. Someone picked them up and threw back, the next time they picked them up I hit them with a baton to take them back to put them onto the floor again. This is not drug planting -_- No one went to jail.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied that is drug planting. you threw drugs on the ground and frisked the person that picked them up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.