Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - serinaryder

serinaryder

Member Name serinaryder

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Serinaryder

Length of Ban: 6 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : TeamSpeak

Staff who banned you : Dakota

Staff who dealt with you : Dakota

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : I was banned on Teamspeak for joining Dakota's group and while talking in it. I left then i rejoined it and talked again and i got banned for 4 hours. Then i came back and it said 6days.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I Think i was banned for Talking while in a group with dakota.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? all i did was join it and talked and i was banned.

Why should we unban you? You should unban me because first you never gave me a warning u instantly banned me for 4 hours then changed to 6 days.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Be careful what group i join.

How can we trust you again? I wont join a group unless asked.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please Review this fast

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
We told you to leave our channel as we were in a game and needed silence. When you did not leave, we left to a different channel, which you then joined and made stupid sounds in. Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.