Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Sgt. York

Sgt. York

Member Name Sgt. York

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Sgt_Alvin_York

Length of Ban: Belive it was 6-7 days. 5 days left.

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft

Staff who banned you : GotEdit

Staff who dealt with you : GotEdit

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Use of Alt to evade ban - Hacked client

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : First they thought that I was using a hacks (fishing mod)
Then they thought I was using an alt account.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? First I was using and autofishing mod. It is allowed on some of the servers I play and I didn't even think of it.
Second, when my brother joined to play, he was perm banned as one of my alts?? We all use the same computer as it runs alot faster than any of the others, but they aren't alt accounts.

Why should we unban you? I am just looking for the ban to be shortened back to the 3 day ban which I had for the autofishing mod (would be like 2 days now) as the extended ban for alt accounts was false.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I couldn't do anything to prevent this. How could I have known you would ban my bro cause he was supposed to be an alt of mine.

How can we trust you again? This wouldn't have reflected on trust at all. The mod I wasn't even thinking about when I used it.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Before we consider this appeal, we need to work out what I stated on the other one.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.